Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Freebie!! Writing & Reading Workshop!

I must have Spring Fever because here's another FREEBIE! I am actually teaching these lessons this week myself, and I thought it would be neat to team-teach so to speak. I would love to know if these lessons were useful for you, and if I should create more.
If you click here you will be able to download a two-week smart notebook lesson on writing narratives.

Wowzers! This narrative package includes:

-Two weeks of Smart Notebook lessons
-All printables/blackline masters to go with the lessons
-Lesson outline and steps
-Rubric for assessment
-Success Criteria
-List of resources

-BONUS!!!! A week long reading workshop lesson too! Just search my items and look for "Justify Thinking in reading"  It includes:

-Five-day reading workshop lessons
-All printables/blackline masters to go with the lessons
-Oral language success criteria
-List of resources
-Lesson outline and steps

                                                            

Happy Spring everyone! :)                  
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm off to check out your writing pack. I just posted one a few days ago, too! Must be that time of year, lol.

    Have a great day! Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    I found you on TPT. What a fun blog! I am your newest follower and also a first grade teacher.

    Mona
    http://firstgradeschoolhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are being promised 24/7 Support and life time replacement then do not rethink any time you Buy facebook reviews from a service agency. facebook ratings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets