TAG, I'm it!
Thanks to Jessica over at Confessions of a Primary Teacher
Okay so, here are the rules...
1. Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you.
2. Create 10 questions of your own to ask people that you're about to tag.
3. Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and tell them they've been tagged).
My answers!1. If I couldn't teach I would love to work for the travel network.
2. My favourite sport is hockey and I root for the Montreal Canadians.
3. To get through a rough day I have a Tim Horton's coffee and lick the icing off of at least two cupcakes.
4. My dream home would be right next to my sister's house, and it would have a connectng tunnel between the two!
5. To relax I lovvvvve to put on my pj's and get lost in one of my favourite movies.
6. My favourite season is summer, of course. I love to spend the day on my deck with a good book.
7. My favourite subject to teach is language because, in grade one, I get to be witness to them reading for the first time. Happy tears for the sweet moments.
8. A student who has touched me... so many, but one that I think was as touched by me as I was by her would be a student who had just lost her mom to cancer. She was lost, and dad was doing the best he could. I tried to fill in the gaps. Many tears exchanged on the last day for sure. But, it wasn't until I received a letter at my new school the following year, that I realized just how much she really needed and appreciated the extra care.
9. I don't really care for Coke cause I'm a Pepsi fan.
10. Most embarrassing moment while teaching... hmm, for me to know, and you to find out!
The wonderful teacher-bloggers I'm tagging are:
1.Marsha at: http://differentiatedkindergarten.blogspot.ca/
2. Keri at: http://teachplaysmile.blogspot.ca/
3. Traci at: http://dragonfliesinfirst.blogspot.ca/
4. Rebecca at: http://www.mrsrojasteaches.blogspot.ca/
5. Kayla at: http://primaryjunction.blogspot.ca/
6. Hilary at: http://rockinteachermaterials.blogspot.ca/
7. Jen at: http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.ca/
8. Kimberly at: http://funkyfirstgradefun.blogspot.ca/
9. Mel at: http://seusstastic.blogspot.ca/
10. Erika at: http://2bhoneybunch.blogspot.ca/
The questions are...
1.What's your favourite kind of apple red or green?
2. Tell of a time when you knew you were truely appreciated.
3. What's the tallest your hair has been? (What can I say, I loved the 80's).
4. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
5. What picture book makes you cry every time?
6. If you were granted one wish for your classroom, what would it be?
7. Finish this statement: "If money grew on trees..."
8. Favourite colour of jelly bean?
9. If you won the lottery, would you hire an assistant or retire?
10. If you were a colour, what would it be?